- As low as $109/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Seascape Villas 3043
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Serenity awaits you at this comfortable 1100 sq. ft. home on South Forest Beach Drive at the Seascape Villas. Private beach access is just across the street, and in a 5-min. walk, your feet will hit the sand. Plus, there are six beach chairs and a beach cart that are included as a additional. Appreciate exclusive access to a beachfront cabana (bathrooms) - so no need for anyone to leave the beach. When you're done for the day the cabana also has a foot wash.
Take a dip at one of two saltwater pools or relax and appreciate the photogenic view of the lagoon from the deck, which includes a patio umbrella and seating.
Watch your favorite TV shows in the living room. The property features complimentary WiFi and cable. Guests will also have access to a desk workspace with a monitor. The kitchen is completely supplied with everything you need to prepare and dine comfortably, including a dishwasher and disposal. The dining table offers seating, in addition to the kitchen bar.
Seascape Villas also connects seamlessly to Hilton Head’s bicycle paths and walkways. You’re conveniently located near Coligny Beach Plaza (0.7 miles) and its many eateries and stores. Golfers will savor the Villa's proximity to the island's many golf courses. In addition, Hilton Head’s newest park (Low Country Celebration Park) is also within walking distance.
THINGS TO KNOW
There are two outdoor saltwater pools (unheated and open seasonally from February - October).
This ground-floor condo has a two-story layout.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 053702
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking your Hilton Head rental home:
- First, have your family select date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Oceanside Seascape Villa with lagoon views & 2 pools - easy walk to beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.