- As low as $144/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 242A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover what beachside living is all about at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Offering coastal bliss at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf within painless reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The sunny, beach-themed interior features an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon beverages. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for simple cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 242A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23490
City/town permit number: 023490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To book the most suitable rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beachfront resort condo with private balcony, pool, and tennis courts has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles