- As low as $164/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
HH Beach & Tennis 242A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover what beachside living is all about at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Offering coastal bliss at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf within simple reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The sunny, beach-themed interior features an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for painless cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 242A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 23490
City/town permit number: 023490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Beachfront resort condo with private balcony, pool, and tennis courts has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles
Ready to book Beachfront resort condo with private balcony, pool, and tennis courts?Book Online Get Information Call: