- As low as $124/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 625 square feet
The Villas at Xanadu are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website..
Handsomely refreshed and comfortable one bedroom condo located on the 4th floor overlooking the peaceful swimming pool, private tennis courts and picnic area with BBQ grille. Located just steps to the beach and a couple min. bicycle ride to stores, eateries and entertainment.
This elegantly refreshed 1 bedroom(queen), 1 bath villa has a full kitchen, dining room, living room with travertine floors, sleeper couch and private deck overlooking the pool, lagoons and landscaped grounds. New travertine tile floors throughout. This villa offers WI-FI, on-site pool and complimentary tennis.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Beautifully renovated and cozy overlooking the pool and close to the beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.