- As low as $173/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 985 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 985 square feet
5201 Hampton Place is a charmingly decorated one bedroom and two bath villa. It is located on the 2nd floor with a striking ocean view looking over lush greenery.
Upon entering the villa, you will immediately notice the unique white onyx floors and all refreshed furnishings. The completely equipped kitchen features impressive quartz countertops, mother of pearl backsplash, and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area which features a table that seats four, this open to the living room with a queen sleeper couch, loveseat a 65 inch intelligent TV. There is a sliding door that leads out to the main balcony which also connects to the bedroom.
Off the living area is the primary bedroom which has a king-sized bed with new Beauty rest bed and a intelligent TV and a sliding door for convenient balcony access. The opulent master bathroom features a double vanity, huge glass enclosed shower and soaking tub.
The Hampton Place complex features an adults only lap pool, enormous community pool, hot tub, kids's pool, gas grille, covered pavilion with tables for appreciating an outdoor lunch in the shade!
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. New to the Rental Market! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles