- As low as $212/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 455 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 455 square feet
This unique pied-à-terre has a style all on its own. Located in the heart of South Beach at the Sea Pines Resort, the designer-decorated studio features an handsome interior and just the right amount of seclusion. Just refreshed!
Wake up and appreciate an handsome hot coffee or sip on late-nighttime drinks to the amazing vistas of the Braddock Cove and Harbour Town Light House in the distance! This calming getaway is closer to the ocean than any other place on the island. Pack the cooler and make the 299 steps to the beach, or take a short walk to the famed Salty Dog Cafe.
The South Beach Pearl is an exceptional escape with top-of-the-line amenities and personalized services that only a 5-star hotel can offer ... and a touch more! It has everything you need to make your stay a luxury experience - a completely equipped kitchen, a delightful relaxing area, the highest quality linens, and bathroom amenities.
The bed is a brand new TEMPUR-Ergo® Extend - the most advanced flexible bed today with a 100% natural Eco Bliss® Hybrid Latex Mattress. From bespoke head & foot positions and massage in 4 zones to automatic snore detection. Check your "next level sleep" in the Sleeptracker®AI simple-to-use app.
The living space is furnished with a modern fireplace with customizable colors for a personalized experience. And yes, you can light it up without heat and savor it even during hot summer nights. A Intelligent Ultra-Slim Samsung 55" TV connected to a Samsung HW Soundbar, equipped with Dolby 5.1 and DTS Virtual X & Q Symphony.
There is twin size sleeper couch for incidental sleep only.
In the kitchen area, you'll find a gourmet Nesspresso® coffee, latte, and tea bar set up and all the silverware, pans, and plates you need to pretend you'll prepare a gourmet dinner from scratch!
In terms of amenities, you'll discover more than you need for sure: iron, iron board, blow dryer, flat/curly iron combo, towels, including a handsome upsized bespoke printed beach towel, eco-friendly soap set, makeup, and mosquito wipes, and more ... Almost forgot ... two luxury beach chairs (under the bed) and a matching umbrella, because you are cool ????.
And last but not least, a nice laptop nook for those who cannot escape work even for a day.
Our South Beach Pearl (named after the world's smallest but most expensive pearl), “South Sea Pearl,” is petite but so ideal that you'll want to stay forever.
COMPLIMENTARY Guest Pass voucher for all bookings three weeks or more in advance! * confirmed booking only with signed rental agreement and CC for the security on file.
Snowbird-Friendly, send your request now!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Motor boating and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Romantic Beach Getaway! Unforgettable Views! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.