- As low as $150/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1177 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1177 square feet
A elegant, top-floor, corner resort villa with a wrap-around deck, high ceilings, coastal colors, refreshed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and newly upgraded furnishings both indoor and outdoor. The kitchen is completely equipped to provide everything you need to prepare for your family and friends. Relish in the handsome scenery while dining at the six-person dining area. Additional countertop seating available for three looking into the open kitchen plan. Feel instantly casual in the open floor plan living room with plenty of seating and a HDTV. French doors open leading to a private balcony where you will be sure to encounter many varieties of birds and wildlife!
The primary bedroom features a king bed, HDTV, and an en-suite bathroom with tub and shower combination. French doors lead to private balcony where you can appreciate your morning coffee or evening beverages.
There is a spiral staircase that takes you up to the comfortable loft with plenty of natural light. The loft features one queen and a twin bed, HDTV, and its own en-suite guest bathroom with a tub shower combination. Ideal sleeping area for kids or additional guests.
The beach can be effortlessly accessed by a short bicycle ride or by calling the seasonal, on-call Palmetto Dunes Buggy. The Robert Trent Jones clubhouse, Palmetto Dunes Tennis and Pickleball Center, Alexander's Restaurant, General Store and Big Jim's Restaurant are all within a short walking distance as well! There is a phenomenal community pool and pavilion for you to use. You are close to everything amazing that Palmetto Dunes has to offer!
This villa is a winner if you are looking for a vacation hideaway on Hilton Head Island!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Bright and cheery villa! Close to everything that resort has to offer! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles