- As low as $162/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 985 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 985 square feet
Hampton Place 6504
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
After a day spent at the beach or down at the shared pool, head up to this fifth-floor condo in Palmetto Dunes, have a drink on one of the two balconies, and then take a long soak in the Jacuzzi tub. You'll have a great view of the pool area, lush gardens of the complex, and blue waters of the Atlantic from the bedroom, living area, and both private balconies.
The home is less than a mile away from Palmetto Dunes General Store, numerous golf courses, eateries, and a bicycle and kayak rental. A wooden walkway leads from the complex's pool, hot tub, and outdoor grilling area to the sandy shores of Hilton Head, making it painless to walk down to the sand anytime you want!
When you want some privacy, head back to this comfortable condo to relax. You can watch a movie on TV, check your e-mail with the complimentary WiFi, or take a book out to the balcony and catch up on your reading in the warm air. When you get hungry, the kitchen is completely equipped with cookware and stainless steel appliances, and there’s even a washer/dryer unit if you’re planning on a longer stay. Need some exercise? A exercise room is also available for your enjoyment.
If you’re looking for the ideal destination for your next beach vacation, book this condo with vistas of the Atlantic today!
During the months of September - May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We will do our best to make all guests aware, but Vacasa does not always get notified of projects before they start. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26494
City/town permit number: 026494
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your group choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Waterfront Condo with Ocean Views, Shared Pool, Hot Tub, and Covered Balcony has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles