- As low as $103/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 904 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 904 square feet
St. Andrews Common 1651
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Happily Ever After, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with space enough for 4.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Located amongst Hilton Head's abundance of appeal you'll find this chic villa! Located mere mins. from multiple golf courses, beaches, and parks - your days can be spent underneath the sun, walking in the sand, and engaging in some playful competition. On days that you want to stay closer to your stay, simply walk outside where you'll find a shared pool and tennis court.
Inside, the carefully curated living room is full of natural lighting and features a huge TV and ample seating. When you aren't hanging out here, head for the private, covered patio lined by lush greenery and striking garden trinkets. Your hunger will be satisfied after utilizing the full kitchen's stainless steel appliances and plentiful meal prep space. Clean-up is made a breeze thanks to the dishwasher.
As the evening nears, throw your swimsuits in the private washer/dryer for a refresh and take a walk to the beach to watch the sunset meet the ocean. A restful nighttime's slumber will be found as you nestle under the soft linens in the cavernous bedroom. Heaven awaits - book now!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 050408
City/town permit number: 33485
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- To start, have your family agree to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Happily Ever After
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles