- As low as $136/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Canoe on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 883 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 883 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1316
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting serene lagoon vistas and a prime locale just steps from the beach at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, a calming island escape awaits at this modren 2BR/2BA condo. Highlights include an upgraded kitchen, private balcony, and comfortable furnishings throughout.
Spend fun-filled days choosing from a host of amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, gym, playground, tennis, basketball, and bicycle trails. Get to golf as well as dining, shopping, and entertainment options in mins..
Unwind into vacation mode on the couch in the living area. At nighttime, fix a drink at the wet bar and savor favorite shows on the TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare favorite recipes in the pristine kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
When it's time to eat, gather for delicious meals around the four-person dining table.
BED & BATH
This third-floor condo sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a full-size couch bed.
Find comfort in the master suite, complete with a plush queen bed, TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed and a TV.
The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Start the day with fresh coffee and coastal breezes on your private balcony, featuring a bistro table for two.
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Generous changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi and a private washer/dryer are included.
Unassigned parking for one car in the lot in front of the building for a one-time fee of $20, payable on arrival. A second parking pass can be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the third floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is close to Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 049234
City/town permit number: 24232
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental home:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Upgraded Peaceful Resort Getaway
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles