- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1316
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting serene lagoon vistas and a prime locale just steps from the beach at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, a calming island escape awaits at this classy 2BR/2BA condo. Highlights include an upgraded kitchen, private balcony, and comfortable furnishings throughout.
Spend fun-filled days choosing from a host of amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, gym, playground, tennis, basketball, and bicycle trails. Get to golf as well as dining, shopping, and entertainment options in mins..
Unwind into vacation mode on the couch in the living area. At nighttime, fix a drink at the wet bar and savor favorite shows on the TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare favorite recipes in the pristine kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
When it's time to eat, gather for delicious meals around the four-person dining table.
BED & BATH
This third-floor condo sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a full-size couch bed.
Find comfort in the master suite, complete with a plush queen bed, TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed and a TV.
The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Start the day with fresh coffee and coastal breezes on your private balcony, featuring a bistro table for two.
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Grand changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi and a private washer/dryer are included.
Unassigned parking for one car in the lot in front of the building for a one-time fee of $20, payable on arrival. A second parking pass can be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the third floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is close to Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: First-come, first-serve parking is available in the lot in front of the building.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mitchelville Freedom Park and Driessen Beach Park. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by having your family select vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Steps to Sand has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles