- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 448
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
For a pristine coastal hideaway full of appeal and style, discover this marvelous condo near the beach in South Carolina. Known for its many world-class golfing greens and white sandy beaches, there's something for everybody at this convenient location. When you're not renting water equipment like kayaks and paddleboards to take on the ocean, discover enchanting local attractions like the close by bicycle path, Coligny Beach Park, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Coastal Discovery Museum, all within a 10-mile radius. For fun closer to home base, appreciate the glittering pool on-site for some much-needed you-time.
Upon entry, you'll find a bright interior and a comfortable ambiance throughout the well-appointed living space. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, streaming your favorite movies on the huge TV, or serving brunch on the spectacular balcony. Hobby chefs will appreciate preparing grandiose meals and beach picnic snacks in the sophisticated galley-style kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and a formal dining table. Cozy beds and roomy bedrooms, along with a couch bed in the living area, ensure that everybody will savor a restful nighttime's sleep from the day's adventures. Make memories that'll last a lifetime when you spend your hideaway on charming Hilton Head Island.
THINGS TO KNOW
To use streaming services, guests must log in with their own credentials.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31440
City/town permit number: 072388
About the Area
This villa is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Our top Hilton Head rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Inviting condo with pool, balcony, beach access & washer/dryer - golf nearby has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.