- As low as $123/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 1 beach bar
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 105A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With a location right on the beach, a bright and roomy interior, and a furnished private balcony, this newly-updated home is waiting to give you the fun-filled vacation you deserve! Spread out in the living room (with a new sofabed purchased in autumn 2021) and watch a good Netflix movie on the TV mounted just over the dining table with seating for guests. You'll adore preparing delicious meals in the updated kitchen boasting full-size appliances, especially when you can appreciate them al fresco out on the balcony. The complimentary WiFi will make it painless to download a new playlist to your device or research a fun outdoor adventure while the central AC cools down the room.
Don't forget to take a walk to discover all the fun on-site amenities that include a shared pool, tennis court, gym, beach bar, and eateries! Plus, you will be able to rinse off the sand and sunscreen in style with the freshly updated bathroom awaiting you!
THINGS TO KNOW
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact Vacasa to inquire about special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027152
City/town permit number: 27152
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental home:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Renovated condo on the beach with pool, balcony, central AC, W/D, & fitness room has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles