- As low as $179/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 600
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Pack your bags for your next beach vacation! The cool waters and sandy beach are only a short walk away, or you can take a dip in the shared pool at this open and cavernous home away from home. Gather together as a family in the open living and dining areas on the first floor of this townhouse, complete with a well-equipped kitchen. Savor a good book on the back patio. All bedrooms come with flatscreen TVs featuring basic cable, and there is complimentary WiFi throughout the property. You'll have access to shared amenities, including a tennis court and a swimming pool.
What's close by:
Located in Palmetto Dunes, Queens Grant provides painless access to the beach, which is within walking distance. Take a breathtaking bicycle ride through the trails to discover the area stores and eateries. Shelter Cove is a short drive away, offering an array of dining and shopping options. Unwind by the pool at the Queens Grant complex, play a game of tennis, or take in a round of golf at one of three golf courses on the plantation grounds.
Things to know:
Shared tennis court
Shared swimming pool
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026514
City/town permit number: 26514
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Bright Airy Townhome with Shared Pools & Tennis - Snowbirds Welcome has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles