- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1257 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1257 square feet
This handsome two bedroom and two and a half bathroom villa has tons of updates! The kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and is completely equipped with everything your family needs. The living room and dining areas have been elegantly refreshed and feature wood floors throughout with the living room providing a slider to the private balcony. The Primary suite consists of a king bed, flat screen tv and private sitting area with a constructed-in wine cooler. The en-suite and roomy Primary bathroom has a double vanity and tiled walk-in shower. The guest bedroom consists of a queen bed with TV. The guest bathroom has been updated with a tiled tub and shower combination. Located within the Shelter Cove Harbour section of Palmetto Dunes, the Marina with all of its eateries, stores and activities will be at your fingertips. This vacation rental is pet-friendly between October 1 through March 31 for an additional charge. No family pets are allowed between April 1 through September 30. Our pet policy only accepts one dog per rental unit with a max. weight of 40 pounds. Other restrictions may apply.
*Limited to one car pass per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Updated Villa within Shelter Cove Harbour! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles