- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 464
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel Hilton Head to the fullest in this adorable condo sporting golf course vistas! From the coastal chic decor to the bright interior, this is the ideal place to call home for your next family hideaway or golf getaway! Spend the morning out on the back patio watching the golfers pass by on the fairway with the morning paper or a cup of coffee. If you don't have a tee time to attend to, make your way to the shared pool and take a dip in the exhilarating water. Come back to home base and prepare a tasty meal in the full kitchen before settling in for the nighttime for a board game with adored ones or a movie on the flatscreen TV! Added amenities include complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer.
Sea Pines Resort is one of the most sought after places to stay in Hilton Head. Just a short walk from your front door are two golf courses: Heron Point by Pete Dye and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III. Sea Pines Beach Club is where you will go to access the pristine sand and warm water of the Atlantic, but be sure to browse the local surf shop on your way! For a day trip, make your way to Harbour Town where you can window-shop at stores and see the candy-striped lighthouse. On your way back, stop by Truffles Cafe for a glass of wine and a bite to eat before heading home for the evening!
THINGS TO KNOW
This home is currently being updated with new floor and furnishings and may appear different when guests arrive.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26842
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Ground level dog-friendly condo with pool, golf & Sea Pines Beach Club access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.