- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1177 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1177 square feet
St. Andrews Common 1976
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this second-level condo in the St. Andrews Common community is ready and waiting to be your next vacation hideaway! It offers access to a shared pool and on-site golf.
Located less than a mile from the beach (where you'll find complimentary beachfront parking), this condo is bordered on two sides by the Fazio Golf Course and surrounded by oak and palmetto trees. This private community is centered around a courtyard with a pool, so be sure to bring your swimsuit!
Family-friendly and comfortable, this condo is just right for a family or a few close friends traveling together. You'll have your own kitchen, living room, and patio, plus a master bedroom and a second lofted bedroom space past a spiral staircase.
Why wait? Reserve this condo now, and start looking forward to your fun-filled vacation to Hilton Head Island!
*Please note that from 9/18/2021 until 1/18/2022 external wood repairs will be made each Saturday from 9 AM - 4 PM. Use caution in construction areas. There will be loud noise from the construction work being done.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26422
City/town permit number: 026422
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Lovely Condo with WiFi, Pool, On-Site Golf, & Lagoon Views has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles