- As low as $98/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1109 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1109 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Guests staying here at this newly modernized fourth-floor Shorewood condo have access to a shared swimming pool and hot tub.
The Shorewood complex has a convenient location just a third of a mile away from the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, eateries, and cafes. It takes only a few mins. to walk down to the complex's broad pool area, which has lounge chairs, patio tables, and a infant pool for the little ones. The beach can be accessed by walking down the pathway from the pool, so you can splash around in the waves effortlessly.
Take a breath of fresh air as you step onto your covered balcony with vistas of the Atlantic. This oceanfront condo is a great place to relax as it has a roomy living room and a entirely equipped kitchen with granite countertops and bespoke cabinets. The master bathroom has a walk-in shower, and the hall bathroom has a tub/shower combination. Free WiFi, washer and dryer facilities and parking for two cars are also included.
This oceanfront condo will be your temporary home as you appreciate your next vacation in Hilton Head.
*Please note that from 01/01/2022-02/01/2022 painting of the exterior buildings and deck will be happening.
Seasonally heated pool.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28877
City/town permit number: 028877
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Updated Beach Gem with Ocean Views, Shared Pool, Hot Tub & Tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.