- As low as $170/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD ISLAND RENTAL. This comfortable near ocean villa is a first floor unit with enchanting wooded and lagoon vistas.
The unit opens to a entirely equipped kitchen with refreshed appliances, granite countertops, and bar seating for 2. The dining room has seating for six and looks into the living room. The living room has a regular couch, sleeper couch, flat screen TV, DVD player and slider to the balcony. Guests will savor lagoon vistas from the living room and second bedroom.
The first bedroom has two queen beds, flat screen TV, and a private bath with granite countertops and a tub/shower combination. The second bedroom has two queens, flat screen TV, DVD player, and a private bath with granite countertops and a tub/shower combo.
The deck has four chairs, a table and lagoon vistas.
This villa has high speed internet with 88 channels of T.V. included.
The location and comfort make this villa in Palmetto Dunes ideal for your next stay on Hilton Head, so hurry and book your trip with us!
**Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 7817 Centre Court has lovely wooded and lagoon views in Palmetto Dunes. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles