- As low as $131/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Queens Grant 768
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Swim at the shared pool, bicycle along a path that winds its way through the plantation, or play tennis on one of the on-site courts. When you stay at this Queens Grant villa, your options are nearly countless. You can even bring your dogs.
This vacation rental is located close to the Atlantic Ocean, some trendy eateries, and some trendy stores, and each of these destinations can be accessed effortlessly thanks to the variety of close by bicycle paths. This condo is constructed in a convenient spot that accepts guests to walk to the beach. Multiple golf courses are also available near the villa, and a cavernous swimming pool with lounge chairs and tables is on the property for families.
In this condo, there are vaulted ceilings in the main living space, which is equipped with a 32-inch TV and a sizable sleeper couch. The dining area features a glass table with multiple wooden chairs and is conveniently located near the kitchen. The family dog can also stay here, and you'll have complimentary WiFi.
Book this Hilton Head villa today and spend time in a tropical destination.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26754
City/town permit number: 026754
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Family-Friendly Condo with Shared Pool & Al Fresco Dining - Dogs Welcome has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you long to visit, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles