- As low as $155/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Spectacular Hilton Head villa rental with completely equipped fresh kitchen and freshly modernized master bathroom. High speed internet and cable package with over 125 channels. Roku sticks on every TV (living room and each bedroom). Crisp wood floors in the living area downstairs. Gas grille on the back patio overlooks the 10th green of the George Fazio golf course. Ideal sleeping arrangements for a family or multiple couples. Pullout couch. The end corner unit location brings unmatched natural lighting into the villa. Private deck is ideal for grilling or calming with family and friends. Short walk to George Fazio clubhouse and the famed Alexander’s Restaurant & Wine Bar. Short walk to the neighborhood Turnberry Village saltwater pool.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Completely Renovated Villa on #10 Green of George Fazio Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles