- As low as $264/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Escape to the beauty of Hilton Head Island in this appealing 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo. Located just mins. from the island's top attractions, this condo offers the ideal mix of relaxation and sunny beach days. Start your day with a walk on the close by beaches, then discover the world-class golf courses or visit the Harbour Town Lighthouse. After a day of adventure, relax by the Villamare Condos community pool or savor a meal in the outdoor dining area.-- THE PROPERTY --Beach & Pool Access | Balcony w/ Vistas | Washer & DryerBedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds, Foldable Twin CotVILLAMARE COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Beach access, outdoor pool & hot tub (closed Oct. 15, 2023-April 30, 2024), indoor pool & hot tub, gym, walking paths, pond, picnic & grilling area, tennis courts, bicycle & kayak units, general storeOUTDOOR LIVING: 2 private balconies, seating, peek-a-boo ocean vistas, beach towelsINDOOR LIVING: Open floor plan, nautical decor, dining table, board gamesKITCHEN: Electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig & coffee makers, toaster, Crockpot, dishes & flatwareGENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & A/C, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, keyless entry, towels, linensFAQ: Community amenities construction through April 2024, step-complimentary access via elevator PARKING: Underground garage (2 cars), community lot (first-come, first-served), business cars (w/ logos) not allowed-- THE LOCATION --BEACH DAYS: Beach access (on-site), Burkes Beach (3 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (4 miles), Coligny Beach Park (5 miles)ISLAND FUN: King Neptune Sundial (1 mile), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (5 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (7 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (7 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (8 miles)HIT THE GREENS: George Fazio Golf Course (0.3 miles), Robert Trent Jones Golf Course (0.5 miles), Legendary Golf (2 miles), Shipyard Golf Club (4 miles), The Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (5 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (7 miles)SHOP TIL YOU DROP: Shelter Cove Towne Centre (2 miles), The Village at Wexford (3 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (5 miles), Main Street Village (6 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (13 miles)AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Island Airport (6 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (47 miles)-- REST EASY WITH US --Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.-- POLICIES --- No smoking- No family pets allowed- No events, events or enormous gatherings- Must be at least 25 years old to book- Additional costs and taxes may apply- Photo ID may be required upon check-in- NOTE: This property sleeps 6 guests in 3 beds, with room for 7 total by using the twin folding cot- NOTE: Vehicles with business logos on the car are not allowed to park overnight in the community- NOTE: Our community is embarking upon impressive, oceanfront enhancements! Beginning on September 15, 2023, construction will begin on the outdoor pool deck. By October 15, 2023, the outdoor pool and hot tub will be closed through at least April 30, 2024 for renovations. This unit is in the furthest building away from the construction taking place, so hopefully noise will be minimal but this is not guaranteed. The indoor pool and hot tub will still be open. Some access points to the beach may be closed off during this construction time, but there will always be at least one access point to the beach available for guests. Work hours will be from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM, Monday-Friday
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Palmetto Dunes Beach Escape w/ Resort Perks! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles