- As low as $235/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1228 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1228 square feet
Welcome to heaven! This newly modernized two bedroom, two bathroom villa is a ideal place to stay on your Hilton Head vacation. Its calming and coastal feel has gorgeous expansive vistas of the George Fazio golf course and the 11 mile lagoon that runs through Palmetto Dunes.
The coastal colors and beach decor that complement the wood floors that extend throughout this cavernous and inviting villa. Savor your enchanting garden patio with seating out front and a deck with stairs added for painless access out back.
The refreshed kitchen features sophisticated GE Cafe stainless steel appliances, white granite countertops and a modern subway tile backsplash. The open concept kitchen has seating for two at the bar. The dining area with seating for five is adjacent to the kitchen. The living room has a 55 inch intelligent tv, and huge comfortable sleeper couch and loveseat for plenty of downtime inside. There is also a compact sized washer and dryer.
There is slider access to your own private deck with seating and a propane grille. You can have dinner with handsome vistas of the mature southern trees that are draped with Spanish moss. Watch the golfers walk by while appreciating your time outside.
The bedroom on the lower level has a king bed and a intelligent tv. The bathroom has a combination shower and tub with updated features.
The roomy bedroom on the upper level has a king bed and intelligent tv. Also a remodeled en-suite bathroom with double vanity sinks and a enormous, handsomely tiled walk-in shower.
The community amenities include an onsite community pool and private tennis courts. The beach is comfortably accessed by a short bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is a seasonal on call complimentary shuttle service.
You are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer: golf, tennis, pickleball, fishing, dining, miles of bicycle paths and of course the beach! Come here to savor your vacation!
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Beautifully renovated villa with stunning views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If not, email the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles