- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
You're going to appreciate this pretty two bedroom villa which is located just steps away from the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course clubhouse and driving range. Also very close is the Palmetto Dunes General Store and Alexanders Restaurant.
The kitchen is very generously refreshed with bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The kitchen is completely-equipped to meet all of your family's cooking needs.
The dining room adjacent to the kitchen and seats six. There is also a kitchen bar which seats an additional three.
The living room completes the area with its enormous wall-mounted intelligent TV and ample comfortable and beach-centric themed seating.
The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, slider to the private patio, wall-mounted intelligent TV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination.
The second bedroom consists of two double beds, wall-mounted intelligent TV and bathroom which has a tub and shower combination.
This villa has multiple updates and is a great choice for your next stay centrally located in Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Two Bedroom Villa Steps from Robert Trent Jones Golf Course! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles