- As low as $94/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
Hickory Cove 18
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Start your vacation days with golf course vistas and the knowledge that you're just a short walk from the beach at this comfortable. This rental features a well-equipped, full kitchen, a dining area with seating for four, a sizable living room, and a private deck with a gas grille. This condo also features balconies off each of the two roomy suites plus guests will also appreciate access to the shared, on-site pool.
What's close by:
This rental is located right on the Robert Trent Jones golf course in Palmetto Dunes, close to golf, tennis, fishing, and miles of walking and cycling paths. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, stores, art galleries, kids' events, and even a weekly (seasonal) waterfront fireworks display. For walking paths, boat tours, and a unique archaeological site, don't miss the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, just a little over five miles from your front door.
Things to know:
One Couch Bed included
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28455
City/town permit number: 028455
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick your prefectrental home:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Fun in the sun w/ a full kitchen, furnished deck, & shared pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you crave, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. message the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles