- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 106
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This two-story Hilton Head vacation rental is a roomy hideaway. The entire townhouse is accommodating, with a completely-equipped kitchen. You can also view the impressive lagoon from the primary bedroom's private deck.
On the first floor of the villa is the living area and the kitchen, both of which connect to the deck. The first floor also has a convenient half-bathroom. The bedrooms on the second floor are
equipped with T.V.s, patios, and private bathrooms. The primary bedroom has a king bed and a tub/shower combination in its bathroom while the guest bedroom has two twin beds and a double bed.
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of fantastic on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most fashionable attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025835
City/town permit number: 25835
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Homey Townhouse with Shared Hot Tub, Pool, Gym & Tennis - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles