- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 17H
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Surround yourself with nothing but tranquility and peaceful at this family-friendly, second-floor condo near Folly Field Beach! This getaway is well-appointed with every appliance and amenities you could need to experience a carefree vacation with your appreciated ones. Appreciate a entirely equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher supplied), a four-person dining table plus two additional spaces at the breakfast bar, a comfortable living room with a flatscreen TV with cable, a private balcony with a modest bistro table for three, and an on-site washer/dryer for your laundry needs. This air-conditioned getaway also features complimentary high-speed WiFi in case you need to work from home or join a few video calls during your stay. Additional conveniences include shared charcoal grilles, two swimming pools, a hot tub, tennis courts, a exercise center, and a game room with a Ping-Pong table.
Things to Know
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the best Hilton Head rental home:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 2nd-Floor Condo w/Balcony, Fast WiFi, Shared Pools, Game Room, Hot Tub, Gym, A/C has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles