- As low as $113/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 888 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 888 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 10C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ultimate relaxation awaits at this gorgeously appointed family-friendly hideaway overlooking a relaxing pond. Prepare meals at home in your well-equipped kitchen, or choose from a variety of on-site dining options. Appreciate a coveted open interior with a welcoming living room - that leads to a furnished balcony with water vistas - and a dining room with an ornate chandelier that illuminates the six-seat table.
Delight in a plethora of opulent amenities including swimming pools, sand volleyball, tennis plus basketball courts, a gym, and serene bicycle trails that wind through the property and lead to the beach. Make use of the shared grille area and savor a home-style cookout.
Things to Know
Streaming services are available using your own account
A queen couch bed offers additional sleeping space
A shared laundry facility is available
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29327
City/town permit number: 029327
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group commit to dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Tranquil resort condo with water-view balcony, WiFi, pools, tennis & bike trails has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles