- As low as $133/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 205 is a elegantly updated two-bedroom, two-bath villa located in Port Royal Village. This home is on the second floor with no elevator in the building. It is a five-min. walk to the beach alongside the enchanting Westin Hotel. It has a sizable living/dining area with a flatscreen TV and a sleeper couch. The balcony is off the living room with ample seating to view the lagoon. The kitchen is entirely equipped and opens to the living room.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The main bedroom has a king-size bed, a flatscreen TV, and access to a bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has a flatscreen TV, balcony access, and a private bath with a tub/shower combo.
Things to Know
Short walk to the beach
Miles of bicycle paths connect all over the Island
Golf is close by at the Port Royal Golf Club
Community Pool open from April to October (not heated)
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028134
City/town permit number: 28134
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the rightvacation home:
- Start by having your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Fantastic Vacation Condo Close to Beach w/Free WiFi, AC, W/D, Shared Pool/Tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles