- As low as $187/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1293 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1293 square feet
Ocean One 215
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Wake up to sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean every morning in Ocean One 215. This gorgeously remodeled condo offers expansive, oceanfront vistas as well as access to the complex pool and grilling area. As you step inside this vacation rental, you'll feel right at home with the modern, full kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances as well as the delightful dining area. After a long day at the beach, sit back and relax in the comfortable living room which offers a TV and access out to the furnished balcony.
Forest Beach is located at the south end of the island and is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. This area features long stretches of gorgeous beach and miles of bicycle paths to make peddling or walking from place to place a breeze! And less than a half-mile away, savor dining, shopping, and live entertainment along Pope Avenue and at Coligny Plaza, considered the heart of Forest Beach.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The Ocean One complex is currently under an broad remodeling project. The end date for this project will not occur until the spring of 2024. Currently balconies on all units can not be used until further notice. All balcony furnishings must be stored inside the villa.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Updated oceanfront villa with amazing views, balcony, pool access & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.