- As low as $183/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
Colonnade Club 180
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A blissful escapade to Hilton Head island awaits at this second-floor, family-friendly condo! You'll appreciate a great location, access to amazing amenities, and everything you could think of to spend a breezy hideaway with your people. Start your day off on the right foot by drinking a steamy cup of coffee on the balcony, or snuggle up on the sizable sectional couch and watch your favorite cartoons or shows on the flatscreen TV with cable. When chowtime comes, the completely equipped kitchen has your back. You'll have access to useful appliances that will make cooking a breeze, such as an oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, and even a coffee maker. Both bedrooms are on completely opposite sides of the home, adding a privacy touch you won't find anywhere. Also, both bedrooms have their own flatscreen TV and ensuite full bathrooms. Guests who book this inviting condo will also be granted access to a shared outdoor pool, hot tub, and tennis court.
Things to know:
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027202
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Second-Floor Condo w/Free WiFi, Golf Course Views, Shared Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.