- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Colonnade Club 180
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A blissful escapade to Hilton Head island awaits at this second-floor, family-friendly condo! You'll savor a great location, access to magnificant amenities, and everything you could think of to spend a breezy hideaway with your people. Start your day off on the right foot by drinking a steamy cup of coffee on the balcony, or snuggle up on the huge sectional couch and watch your favorite cartoons or shows on the flatscreen TV with cable. When chowtime comes, the completely equipped kitchen has your back. You'll have access to useful appliances that will make cooking a breeze, such as an oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, and even a coffee maker. Both bedrooms are on completely opposite sides of the home, adding a privacy touch you won't find anywhere. Also, both bedrooms have their own flatscreen TV and ensuite full bathrooms. Guests who book this inviting condo will also be granted access to a shared outdoor pool, hot tub, and tennis court.
Things to know:
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Two parking passes are allowed. Guests can only have as many parking passes as there are bedrooms.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Second-Floor Condo w/Free WiFi, Golf Course Views, Shared Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.