- As low as $169/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2165 sq ft (201 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2165 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If you're looking for a marvelous vacation rental for your next hideaway, look no further than this Moss Creek home! Catch a tour on the glistening waters with the Mermaid Of Hilton Head Boat Tours and set your sights on the horizon as you watch the sunset from the comfort of your boat and savor the dolphins and wildlife sightseeing. Slow it down at the Bostwick Recreational Pavillion and relax by the firepit and gaze out at the handsome view. Set your sights on the close by walking trails and take in the scenery all around you on a handsome hike. Just a short 10 mins. away and you'll find yourself at Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, where striking sights of nature await you. Check out the beaches of Hilton Head as well (a short drive away), or visit the old and cultural/historical Old Bluffton inn.
Walk up the steps and through the front door and be welcomed in by the immediate spaciousness of this home, with plenty of room for you and your guests. This vacation rental features a sizable living area where you and your friends can kick it up and relax for a while. If you get hungry, check out the full kitchen included and whip up a delicious dinner for everybody. Gather around the dining room table with some thirst-quenching drinks, then settle down in your enclosed yard out back and relish in your view of the garden and its many beautiful flowers. Challenge your friends to a couple of games on the tennis court or the pickleball courts. You'll also get access to two golf courses, so be sure to bring your best nine iron. Savor the entertainment available right at your fingertips with the home's intelligent TV
THINGS TO KNOW
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Security camera details: Arlo doorbell
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
County permit number: BUSLIC-011227-2023
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Moss Creek, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course. May River Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Old South Golf Club and Hilton Head National Golf Club. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Calm home with patio, enclosed yard, tennis court, golf courses, & heated pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.