- As low as $265/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
The ideal beach condo is waiting for you! This two bedroom two bathroom getaway is set up ideally for your next family hideaway.
Upon entry you are welcomed with a flood of light in a huge open plan living and dining room. The dining room seats six comfortable and flows directly into the living room. The highlight of the living room is through the sizable picture windows, you are sitting in the trees overlooking the Atlantic! The comfortable furnishings include a sleeper couch, sizable club chair, and swivel chairs with a enormous flat screen TV for a cozy movie nighttime. The huge bright kitchen has plenty of counter space and a bar area for two.
The Master bedroom is located just off the living room and has a king size bed, TV, walk in closet and an ocean view. The refreshed master bath has double sinks and a large walk in shower. The guest room has two double beds, TV, sliding door to the balcony and a private bath with shower/tub combo. The balcony is the ideal place to savor your morning coffee and relax with the ocean breeze! Telephone today to book this phenomenal beach getaway! This beautiful villa offers 2 complimentary hours of tennis or pickleball per day at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center!
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Fabulous ocean view from this top floor newly updated! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles