- As low as $98/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 750 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 750 square feet
Sea Side Villas II 254
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to the biggest two-bedroom condo at Oceanside Villa! This getaway has a prime location within walking distance from the new Celebration Park and everything that Coligny has to offer. True to its name, this condo offers oceanside living at its best - located just steps from the ocean. Located on the second floor, this condo offers great ocean vistas from the private balcony, which has been furnished with four beach chairs and a convenient table. The air-conditioned interior offers tile floors throughout, along with plantation shutters in the living room, and a washer/dryer on-site for your laundry needs (something rare to find!). The living room is all about comfort with two chairs and an inviting couch and a flatscreen TV with cable. The eat-in kitchen is entirely appointed with stainless steel appliances and a four-person round table for family meals. There is a convenient coffee maker for the coffee lovers of the group. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. Additional amenities include a community heated outdoor pool and gas grilles.
Things to Know
Guests can access the beach via the beach path on-site.
There are four beach chairs and one beach umbrella available.
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070598
City/town permit number: 32851
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Condo Steps from Ocean with WiFi, Partial Beach Views, Heated Pool/Gas Grills has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a great stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.