- As low as $190/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Hilton Head Island may only be 12 miles by 5 miles wide, but you’ll find everything you need here for the ultimate Island getaway. Appreciate days basking in the sun on some of the best beaches in the country. Get into the swing of things at your choice of 24 world-class golf courses and 350 tennis courts, embark on a culinary journey at one of over 250 delicious eateries, or simply walk your way to a new outdoor adventure. Feel everything Hilton Head has to offer, the most family-friendly destination in the world!
Oceanwalk is located across the street from the best beach on Hilton Head Island. This condo is a 10 min. walk (1 mile) from Coligny Square where guests will savor live music, eateries, shopping and ice cream. On site we have an outdoor pool, indoor pool and hottub. Rent a bicycle and take a ride down one of many bicycle paths that surround the complex.
About the Area
This condo is located in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is near theme parks and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking the best Hilton Head rental home:
- First, have your family commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Condo unit in Ocean Walk villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.7 miles
- Harbour Town - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 5.0 miles
Ready to book 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Condo unit in Ocean Walk villas?Book Online Get Information Call: