- As low as $288/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
When you walk in the front door you are greeted with an open floor plan and vaulted ceiling. The master bedroom has an en suite and is appointed with a king size bed, flat screen tv and a sitting area for those calming days for reading. This 2BR and 2BA dog friendly villa has a entirely outfitted kitchen for all your cooking needs. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed as well as a Murphy bed and the guest bathroom has heated floors to keep your toes warm after a shower. New amenities are added frequently to make your vacation more pleasurable. You will be delighted to see that both bathrooms have been completely refreshed with granite and tile and the open floor plan provides ample natural light which adds to the spaciousness of this villa. It is located on the second floor with a great view of the golf course off the wrap around deck.
Beachwalk is a 3 min. walk to the beach and a short drive to shopping and plenty of eateries. Shipyard Plantation has 2 convenient access gates to Pope Ave and 278 on the South End of Hilton Head. We offer magnificent shaded cycling and walking paths throughout the neighborhoods along with a beautiful beach, golfing and Van Der Meer Tennis Club where Billie Jean King got her start in tennis.
Now you get to vacation with your entire family in Hilton Head! Our beaches are pet friendly until 10am and after 5pm all summer and are welcome all day after September. We have many eateries that are pet friendly along with our outlets and malls welcoming family pets. Come experience Hilton Head Island where we welcome all family members!
Keywords: Condominium,Villa,pet friendly
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- To book the best rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. 108 Beachwalk Pet Friendly Condo, Steps to the Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.