- As low as $103/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Nicely decorated second floor two bedroom villa in the heart of Sea Pines.
Located in the trendy Harbour Town section of the Sea Pines Plantation, this freshly modernized condo is a great fit for a ideal vacation. You will have no trouble soaking up some fresh air and sweet sunshine on the private balcony ideal for appreciating your morning coffee! Plus, the entirely outfitted kitchen and intelligent TVs in every bedroom will make rainy days or peaceful evenings spent indoors a blast. Regardless of whether you have spent all day golfing, calming on the beach, or sightseeing, the calming mint-green accents and modern amenities of this home-away-from-home will greet you with open arms!
The main living area is nice and open, ideal for nights with the family. The refreshed kitchen is completely equipped and has bar seating for two. The dining seats four and opens directly into the comfortable living room, with sliding door to the little balcony. The main bedroom has a king bed, tv, and a private bathroom with a enormous walk in shower. The guest bedroom has a queen bed, bunk bed, and a bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The Sea Pines Plantation is Hilton Head Island's original and biggest planned resort. Hilton Head's famed lighthouse, stores, and eateries are just a walk away. Not to mention, there are miles of bicycle trails ideal for exploring the elegant scenery around. Spend the day riding horses at Lawton Stables or golfing with friends and family. The possibilities are countless!
*Pet friendly with non-returnable pet fee.
*No pool access
** A Free beach shuttle service is offered for beach access – refer to your property information for parking lot locations during the summer months. | Beach parking is available after 5pm every day with no limitations at the Sea Pines Beach Club**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Walk to Yacht Basin, shops, dining & playground in famous Harbourtown has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.