- As low as $345/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1392 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1392 square feet
Elegant ocean vistas are just one of the fabulous benefits to appreciate from this top floor Hilton Head Island SC rental.
Appreciate broad ocean vistas and you are just steps away from the beach. Sliding door opens to the balcony with ocean view. Kitchen features breakfast bar with seating for two. Dining table seats six. Living room includes an HDTV and sliding door to balcony.
The primary bedroom features a King size bed, HDTV, a private balcony, and an en-suite bathroom. The primary bathroom includes a standalone shower, double sink vanity, and separate tub. The guest bedroom features 1 Queen bed, 1 Twin bed, and access to the main private balcony. The guest bathroom located just down the hallway includes a tub and shower combination.
The Hampton Place complex offers amenities such as the huge pool area and pavilion, boardwalk to the beach, Bar-B-Que area, kids's pool, gazebo, and deck. There is also a new on-site exercise facility and sundeck!
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Top floor vacation rental - expansive ocean views and steps from the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is best for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles