- As low as $235/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
You'll savor this delightful two bedroom villa located in Queens Grant Village within the heart of Palmetto Dunes.
This Queens Grant villa is centrally located, providing very simple access to the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and driving range, General Store (sundries) and Alexanders Restaurant.
The kitchen is striking with its stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and open concept. The kitchen opens to the dining and living areas. The kitchen bar seats four guests in addition to the dining area table seating four formally.
The living room is well-designed with the beach and comfort in mind. There'll be plenty of seating for your family.
The Primary bedroom consists of a King bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bath is wonderfully refreshed with its bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. Down the hall is the second bedroom with two double beds and HDTV. Just outside this bedroom is the bathroom. It has been updated handsomely, with a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside there is a huge private deck for you to appreciate along with an outdoor dining table. The beach can be effortlessly accessed by bicycle ride, short drive or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a seasonal on-call shuttle service!
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Lovely and Large Two Bedroom Villa at the Heart of Palmetto Dunes! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles