- As low as $459/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3065 sq ft (285 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3065 square feet
St. George 7
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to the salty breeze, warm sun, and island life at this centrally located Palmetto Dunes home with a seven-min. walk to the beach. This getaway has been newly updated (April 2022) with new family room furnishings, kitchenware, linens paint, carpeting, stovetop, grille, and refinished wood floor as well as renovations to the bathroom showers, tiling, and vanity top (February 2023). This centrally located Palmetto Dunes family escape is convenient to everything, with a short walk to the beach, pickleball courts, and a general store. You will also be close to Shelter Cove shopping and eateries, with a shuttle available. There is no shortage of fun with a private pool, a lagoon view, and a wraparound deck surrounded by lush foliage. Rent a kayak from Hilton Head Outfitters and experience the 11-mile lagoon from our dock. George Fazio Golf course is across the street, and Robert Trent Jones is within walking distance.
This getaway features a cavernous two-story living area with four well-separated bedrooms, each with an en suite bath accepting for privacy. Calling this home base for your stay on Hilton Head Island is a breeze, with a full kitchen and accommodations for up to 12 guests. All rooms have TVs, and a separate den with a TV accepts different spaces for adult and kids's entertainment. Take a walk on the beach each morning! After a full day of beachcombing and sunbathing, open a bottle of wine and sit on the balcony as the burgers prepare on the grille and the kids play in the pool! Your private dock serves as a ideal location to both admire the scenery and fish at your leisure.
The location of this home is simply ideal. Just outside the front door is George Fazio Golf Course, ideal for a day of friendly competition. Go five miles west, and you will find Coligny Beach Plaza with beach equipment units, local cuisine, and shopping galore! For the most breathtaking vistas of the island, rent a few bicycles and ride along the many miles of bicycle trails.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool cannot maintain a warmer temperature. Refunds will not be given if the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming.
Streaming services are available with guests' own account(s).
Four adult-sized bicycles, numerous beach chairs, and an umbrella tent that are all in working condition are included at the start of the summer rental season.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26819
City/town permit number: 026819
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Spacious home with private pool & lagoon view - minutes to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles