- As low as $759/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3065 sq ft (285 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3065 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
St. George 7
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to the salty breeze, warm sun, and island life at Island Elegance. This getaway has been newly updated (April 2022) with new family room furnishings, kitchenware, linens paint, carpeting, stovetop, grille, and refinished wood floor. This centrally located Palmetto Dunes family escape is convenient to everything, with a short walk to the beach, pickleball courts, and a general store. You will also be close to Shelter Cove shopping and eateries, with a shuttle available. There is no shortage of fun with a private pool, a lagoon view, and a wraparound deck surrounded by lush foliage. Rent a kayak from Hilton Head Outfitters and experience the 11-mile lagoon from our dock. George Fazio Golf course is across the street, and Robert Trent Jones is within walking distance.
This getaway features a roomy two-story living area with four well-separated bedrooms, each with an en suite bath accepting for privacy. Calling this home base for your stay on Hilton Head Island is a breeze, with a full kitchen and accommodations for up to 12 guests. All rooms have TVs, and a separate den with a TV accepts different spaces for adult and kids's entertainment. Take a walk on the beach each morning! After a full day of beachcombing and sunbathing, open a bottle of wine and sit on the balcony as the burgers prepare on the grille and the kids play in the pool!
What's close by:
The location of this home is simply ideal. Just outside the front door is George Fazio Golf Course, ideal for a day of friendly competition. Go five miles west, and you will find Coligny Beach Plaza with beach equipment units, local cuisine, and shopping galore! For the most breathtaking vistas of the island, rent a few bicycles and ride along the many miles of bicycle trails.
Things to know:
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool cannot maintain a warmer temperature. Refunds will not be given if the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Driveway parking plus 1 car garage
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Coligny Beach and Singleton Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Spacious home with private pool & lagoon view - minutes to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Spacious home with private pool & lagoon view - minutes to the beach?Book Online Get Information Call: