- As low as $139/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1813 sq ft (168 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1813 square feet
Heritage Villas 2307
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
For a calming vacation with family and friends, there is no better place than this island condo. Recently updated, the furnishings are inviting and the kitchen is completely equipped to make your favorites recipes for the whole group. Take a cup of coffee out to the back patio and watch the sunrise before the sun burns off the morning chill. The enormous windows throughout the condo create a bright ambiance that makes you want to get out to the beach and soak up the sun!
What’s close by
Sea Pines is the biggest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak units, and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28900
City/town permit number: 028900
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Adventure Cove. Hilton Head Zipline and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best rental within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Family-friendly island condo near shared amenities, beach, Harbour town! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.