About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1813 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Heritage Villas 2307
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
For a calming vacation with family and friends, there is no better place than this island condo. Freshly updated, the furnishings are inviting and the kitchen is entirely equipped to make your favorites recipes for the whole group. Take a cup of coffee out to the back patio and watch the sunrise before the sun burns off the morning chill. The sizable windows throughout the condo create a bright ambiance that makes you want to get out to the beach and soak up the sun!
What’s close by
Sea Pines is the biggest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak units, and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Complex Parking designated spot for 1 car, rest of car is first come first serve.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Shipyard Golf Course. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Family-friendly island condo near shared amenities, beach, Harbour town! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.