- As low as $220/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2152 sq ft (200 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2152 square feet
This appealing Hilton Head home comes equipped with an refreshed kitchen and baths and new flat screen TVs in all bedrooms. The bright and open living room looks out over the private pool to the lagoon view. Imagine spending fun family time here around the pool and on the dock. Teach the kids to fish from the dock, or launch your kayak for a leisurely ride! The pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To get the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Perfect four-bedroom getaway vacation home! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If not, email the host before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles