- As low as $174/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
Spa On Port Royal Sound 2215
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Spa On Port Royal Sound 2215, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Spend your days at the beach or on the ocean paddleboarding, boating, surfing, fishing, and every other waterfront activity imaginable when you make this condo your home on Hilton Head Island. Take advantage of the available resort amenities, including a shining pool, exercise area, world-class tennis court, basketball court, and hot tub. Tour the area and discover local attractions like Fish Haul Beach Park, Coastal Discovery Museum, Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Coligny Beach Park, Harbour Town Golf Links, and Harbour Town Lighthouse, all within a 12-mile radius.
Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, streaming your favorite movies on the huge TV, or sipping coffee and drinks on the balcony. Prepare sizable meals and beach picnic snacks in the full kitchen. Cozy beds in roomy bedrooms ensure everybody receives a magnificent nighttime's rest from the day's adventures. Free WiFi, central air-conditioning, and a private washer/dryer round out the home essentials.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32608
City/town permit number: 044930
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including basketball.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Condo in Hilton Head has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles