- As low as $358/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Years from now you'll still be talking about the view from this Palmetto Dunes Resort beachfront villa on Hilton Head Island. Just steps from the sand, this 3 level, 3 bedroom and 4-bath Palmetto Dunes Beach Villa townhouse will surely meet all of your expectations for the ideal island vacation.
The ground-level entry entryway shows off the new, painless-care tile floor that is found throughout the villa. To the right is a laundry room with a full-size washer & dryer. Straight ahead are 2 cavernous bedrooms, one with 2 queen-size beds and the other with a king bed. Each bedroom has a TV/DVD, a cafe table for 2, double closets, a full wall of windows with a beach view and a slider door to the patio, and a private bath.
To the left of the entryway, a spiral staircase leads to the 2nd level and the villa's common areas. The living room features a high cathedral ceiling, a wall mounted Flat screen TV, a comfortable seating group, and a wall of windows with a slider door to the balcony. The adjoining dining room has a table with seating for 6, a matching buffet, and a second wall of windows with a slider to the balcony. Along with the expansive beach view, the awning-shaded balcony offers an outdoor dining table for 4 and calming lounge chairs.
Behind the dining room are a full bath and a galley kitchen with all full-size appliances, new countertops, new cabinetry, and a breakfast/serving counter with 2 stools.
Another spiral staircase goes to the 3rd level where there is a secluded master suite with a queen-size bed, a TV/DVD, a walk-in closet, a enormous window overlooking the ocean, and a private bath.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and choosing the best Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Sunset Rentals
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles