- As low as $359/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
The Villas at Shorewood are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Nicely decorated, this roomy two-bedroom, two-bath flat-style apartment with a view of the resort. This generously appointed resort view condominium has a living room - dining room combination, and a completely equipped kitchen with dishwasher and laundry facilities. The linens for this villa provides a king in the master, a queen in the guest bedroom, and a queen couch sleeper in the living room. This villa does offer Wireless Internet.
Shorewood villas have just finished a total pool and pool area remodel resulting in the most appealing and pretty oceanfront pool complex that the Island has to offer. This enormous sunny pool, kids's pool, and spa are set among towering palms. The pool is heated from March 1 through April and October 1 through November. The excellent flowering landscaping adds to the total ambiance of this very appealing tropical setting.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3-nighttime minimum in the off-season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Remodeled! Heated Oceanfront Pool with Hot Tub! Gated Property has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.