- As low as $103/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. These Palmetto Dunes villas feature comfortable 1, 2 and 3- bedroom villas with varying floor plans and vistas. All offer master bedrooms, full kitchens and living areas leading to a patio or deck. Off the beaten track, St. Andrews is located near but attractively set apart from the entrance to Palmetto Dunes in its own lush entity. Overlooking the Fazio course, St. Andrews is peaceful with serene landscaping, bird life, and close to all the resort amenities. St. Andrews has an on-site pool, and the ocean is mins. away. Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort with 3 miles of ocean access, 11 lagoons (great for kayaking!), 3 championship golf courses, 24 tennis courts as well as broad bicycle-friendly pathways that include access to Shelter Cove/Marina with many eateries, stores as well as boating. Access to beach with parking is at the Dunes House and at the Disney Beach Club. Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy is available April through September.
Located less than a mile from the beach, this bright, sunlit condo, part of the private, St. Andrews Common community, is ready and waiting to be your next vacation hideaway on Hilton Head Island. This classy, single-level villa features a shining, well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a convenient breakfast bar, a dining table for four for family meals or rainy day games, and a very inviting, sunken living area with a 48-inch TV for streaming your favorite channels. Step outside into the screened-in patio where you can switch on your electric grille to add a little something special to your home-cooked menu or just appreciate morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening beverages. You and your guests will be just three miles from Hilton Head Island Beach and also have access to a courtyard with a shared, outdoor pool - ideal for cooling off on hot summer days.
All new furnishings and new to Island Getaway
*Up to two modest dogs (under 40lbs) allowed with non-returnable pet fee
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose yourvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Pet friendly and new to Island Getaway! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles