- As low as $85/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 995 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 995 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to something special when you book a stay at this pretty condo in Hilton Head. With a unique spiral staircase and a roomy floorplan, this home is full of character and can accommodate two guests, making it the ideal spot for a charming getaway. The view from the private balcony is hard to beat at dusk when the pinks and oranges of the sunset reflect off of the water and many sailboats that reside in the harbor. Listen to the crashing waves in the distance as you reminisce on the day's activities and plan the day to come!
What’s close by:
Shelter Cove is iconic for its shopping, live music, and impressive dining options such as Scott's Fish Market and ELA's On the Water! To venture out a bit, play a round of golf at Long Cove Golf Club or head on over to Singleton Beach, a mere two and a half miles away. Trail rides, kayaking, tennis, and bicycle rides are all amazing options as well, so there will be no shortage of fun to be had!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026658
City/town permit number: 26658
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Unique condo w/ bay view, balcony & spiral staircase - great location! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles