- As low as $191/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 550 square feet
The villas at Ocean Dunes are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
This one bedroom villa has a full kitchen, combined living room dining room area and separate bedroom with a queen sized bed and one bathroom. This unit also has a queen sized couch sleeper in the living room with a new memory gel foam bed. The balcony off the living room area provides a direct view of the ocean. Each unit in Ocean Dunes has wireless internet service.
The Ocean Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees which is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
The Ocean Dunes Complex is an oceanfront property roughly 70 yards from the beach on South Forest Beach Drive and just a short distance from Coligny Plaza and the Coligny Beach Park.
Guests have access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your group select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Stunning views of the Ocean and Heated Pool has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.