- As low as $56/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 861 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 861 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Immerse yourself in the lush woodland setting of Greens 203, a delightfully located condo in Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island. A few steps to get inside and you'll find a great room with vaulted ceilings, a roomy layout, and sliding glass doors that lead out onto a private deck with a gas grille and a pleasant, shaded sitting area. You’ll savor sipping your morning coffee on this deck or indulging in an evening drink as you grille up some steaks. You can appreciate access to a shared heated outdoor pool and tennis court during your stay. This condo is sure to be the location of many cherished vacation memories!
What's close by:
Located within the elegant Shipyard Plantation, this condo enjoys access to miles of bicycle paths and a enormous swimming pool, with the Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club right across the street. You'll find a beach access point just down the road, and the Shipyard Golf Club an simple walk in the other direction.
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
Full kitchen with dishwasher
Dog-friendly for a nightly fee
A car is necessary to reach this condo
A couch bed provides an additional sleeping space
Two beach chairs, a body board, a beach umbrella, and some pool noodles are available at Shipyard Beach Club for guest use
The bedroom and laundry area are located on the second level of this property.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28874
City/town permit number: 028874
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your group commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Lovely Condo w/ Shared Pool & Tennis - Dogs Welcome! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.