- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1880 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1880 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Windsor II 2419
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you're looking to get away for fun in the sun, this Windsor II condo is the place to stay! Its location is so close to the beach that you'll be able to see the waves from the villa's private balconies. To add to the fun, there are two shared pools and a hot tub here.
Gardens, fountains, and lagoons add to the appeal of this oceanfront condo complex in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head Island, SC. A short walk on the resort's boardwalk will lead you to the beach, and there is an outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand after your beach time. The complex also offers a shared swimming pool with seasonal heat, a zero-entry kids's pool with a fountain water feature, sun deck, and grille.
After a day of play on Hilton Head Island, relax in front of the living room's 42-inch flatscreen TV with a DVD player. Each of the three bedrooms has its own flatscreen TV. The condo has three full bathrooms, and two of them feature jetted tubs. Cooking is a pleasant task in the well-appointed kitchen, and you can gaze out the windows as you work and then take your meals at the dinette set, breakfast bar, or dining room table.
Whether you're traveling with family or friends, this oceanview condo makes an ideal home away from home, so reserve your stay today.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned and parking passes are required. Gated entrance. No street parking. This condo has parking for up to 3 cars
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 9524
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Sunlit Oceanfront Condo with Two Balconies, Wet Bar, Beach Views & WiFi has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles