- As low as $402/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1880 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1880 square feet
Windsor II 2419
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you're looking to get away for fun in the sun, this Windsor II condo is the place to stay! Its location is so close to the beach that you'll be able to see the waves from the villa's private balconies. To add to the fun, there are two shared pools and a hot tub here.
Gardens, fountains, and lagoons add to the appeal of this oceanfront condo complex in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head Island, SC. A short walk on the resort's boardwalk will lead you to the beach, and there is an outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand after your beach time. The complex also offers a shared swimming pool with seasonal heat, a zero-entry kids's pool with a fountain water feature, sun deck, and grille.
After a day of play on Hilton Head Island, relax in front of the living room's 42-inch flatscreen TV with a DVD player. Each of the three bedrooms has its own flatscreen TV. The condo has three full bathrooms, and two of them feature jetted tubs. Cooking is a pleasant task in the well-appointed kitchen, and you can gaze out the windows as you work and then take your meals at the dinette set, breakfast bar, or dining room table.
Whether you're traveling with family or friends, this oceanview condo makes an ideal home away from home, so reserve your stay today.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 9524
City/town permit number: 070108
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Sunlit Oceanfront Condo with Two Balconies, Wet Bar, Beach Views & WiFi has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles