- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD. You'll cherish the astounding vistas from these roomy ocean-front villas. Choose from 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans featuring master bedroom suites with king or queen-size beds, tons-of-room living areas with sleeper couches, full kitchens, and private balconies. You will also appreciate the big oceanfront heated pool adjacent to a sizable cabana that has a covered deck. There's a kids' pool for those younger travelers. Captain's Walk is conveniently located on the bicycle path between the Marriott and Hilton Hotels. The Fazio golf course is a short walk away. Other golf courses, bicycle and canoe units, the tennis center, eateries, and nighttime spots are also close by.
Breathtaking vistas and a calming ambiance are what you will find when you stay in this oceanfront three bedroom villa. Located on the second floor at Captains Walk in Palmetto Dunes Plantation there is a completely equipped kitchen with granite countertops and everything for your cooking needs. The dining room has a table that seats six and is open to the living room. The living room has a sleeper couch, loveseat, 50 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and a stereo. There is a balcony off of the living room with four chairs.
The ocean view master bedroom has a king bed, 42 inch flat panel TV/VCR/DVD player and a private bathroom. The second bedroom features a king bed, twin bed, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds on the top bunk and 1 queen bed on the bottom bunk. There is a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination (can also be accessed from the hall). New photos of the bunk room coming soon!
This pretty property is equipped with wireless internet connection. This comfortable villa is ideal for your next Hilton Head getaway.
*** The building exterior is being painted starting on November 1, 2023. The painting will begin with the front, parking lot side of the building then will move to the back, ocean side. Vistas will be obstructed beginning around December 1st for the balconies. With good weather, the project is expected to take about six (6) weeks total with no work the week of Thanksgiving. The painting is to be finished before the Christmas Holiday.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 463 Captains Walk is a gorgeous villa with breathtaking views of the ocean. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles