- As low as $317/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2017 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2017 square feet
This villa has been completely refreshed from the walls-in! The kitchen is over-the-top impressive with its completely bespoke cabinetry, GE stainless steel appliances and leathered quartzite countertops. Unique to this villa, one whole section of kitchen wall was removed and thus made the kitchen completely open with bar seating. The dining area seats eight comfortably, in addition to the kitchen bar seating which hosts room for four. The living area is smartly designed with the beach in mind featuring a beach modern theme, HDTV and slider access to your private deck overlooking the lagoon system. Adjacent to the kitchen is the full-size laundry room and a modest office which doubles as a half bedroom with daybed. Completing the first floor is a guest bedroom with two Queen beds, HDTV and guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has a granite vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. Heading upstairs you'll discover the remaining two bedrooms. On the right is another guest bedroom with two Queen beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom is gorgeous with its granite vanity and walk-in shower. Straight ahead from the top of the stairs is the enormous Primary suite with king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bath. The Primary bathroom features granite double vanity and a tiled walk-in shower. Outside on your private deck is a propane grille along with a dining table for appreciating your meal while viewing the Palmetto Dunes 11-mile lagoon system! The beach is effortlessly accessed with a 15 min. walk or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is a complimentary on-call shuttle service which runs seasonally. Simple walking distance to the George Fazio golf course, Alexander's restaurant, PD General Store and Outfitters bicycle shop!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautifully Updated Three Bedroom Villa on the 11-Mile Lagoon! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles